Blaak16 lies right at the heart of the city, centrally located in Rotterdam’s business centre. Less than 100 metres from the Markthal, and right opposite Blaak Station, it’s surrounded by distinctive establishments such as Loyens & Loeff, Stedin and the citizenM hotel. With plenty of bars, restaurants and shops close by, the area has a tangible energy and bustling city atmosphere that’s great for doing business in.
The original 1970s building was badly need of a facelift, so renovations to transform it into a sustainable building were carried out within the existing architecture. Blaak16 enjoys a distinctive openness and plenty of light. The clean lines of the outer façade continue into the spacious entry hall which leads to the impressive office tower. Large glass areas in the facades allow exceptional amounts of light into the building, ensuring a wonderful experience within.
The building comprises:
- Approx. 14,000 sqm floorspace
- Ground floor + 11 stories
- Rooftop terrace (11th floor) including meeting facilities
- New façade made of high quality materials
- New entrance
- Climate control system with high levels of comfort
- Energy rating A+
- BREEAM Excellent
- WELL GOLD
- Unobstructed views and plenty of natural light
- Optimal accessibility by car and public transport
- 151 parking spaces in private garage